- Task 2: Introduce chronology in static models: Graphs and constraints based approaches
- Task 3: Introduce synchronization and continuous time in chronological models: programming language, multi-clocks and hybrid systems.
- Task 4: Introduce population scale observations in chronometric models: Markov chains models
- Task 5: Dealing with all approaches in a single view: graph and kinetic model reduction.
- Task 6: Biological applications: cooper bacteria, urchin translation and TGF-beta signaling network.